2 Year Warranty.
The Mig 311 4 roll compact is a versitile and robust single phase welding machine ideally suited to light,medium and heavy fabrications. On maximum power the 311 consumes only 12kva requiring only a 35 amp fuse and can be used in the field from a 15 kva generator. Variable speed 4 roll wire feed is achieved through all geared drive system minimising the risk of wire slip to create uniform welds. The unit is also suitable for use with spool on guns giving the ability to weld up to a radius 8 metres and the ability to weld with larger diameter wire offering thicker plate welding.
MIG 311 features:
- Large cabinets can accept full height gas cylinder.
- Heavy duty front rear wheels for increased stability.
- Digital volt and amp meter.
- Copper wound transformer and choke.
- Forced air fan cooling.
- Overload warning indicator.
- Heavy duty front and rear wheels.
- All geared 4 roll feed system.
- Double support straps for gas cylinder.
- Infinitely variable wire speed.
- Latch facility.
- Burnback control.
- Gas purge.
- Soft arc technology.
- M25-3 torch and 2068 regulator included.
- Mains connection: 1-230V
- Fuse: 35A
- Welding current: 30-310A
- Voltage steps: 16
- Duty cycle: 100% @160A, 60% @210A, 40% @ 300A
- Welding wire diameter: 0.8-1.2mm
- Overall dimensions: 830x302x780mm