- DC Output - The XTS 163 has a DC output, when combined with the correct type of electrode it is suitable for welding alloy, non alloy steels, stainless steel and cast iron. Electrodes up to 3.2MM can be used with ease.
- TIG Welding - By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply the XTS 163 can be used for TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel. The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage.
- Generator Friendly - The XTS 163 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/-15% and can be used with the majority of generators. The machine is housed in a rugged steel case and a storage case is available as an optional extra.
- 3 Year Return To Base Warranty - "No Quibbles" warranty policy. Should something go wrong, Parweld will collect the machine, repair it & return it free of charge.
- Ideal For Cellulosic & Rutile Electrodes - The XTS 163' "Multi Mode" allows for smooth running of both rutile & cellulosic electrodes with the press of a button.
- Digital Amperage Display
- Arc Force / Hot Start / Anti Sticking.
- Over Voltage and Over Current Protection.
- Includes 3M Lead Set.
- Input Supply - 240V 13A / 16A
- Duty Cycle - 20% @ 160A
- Dinse Connection Size - 35-50MM
- OCV (Non Multi Mode) - 78V
- Generator KVA Input - 5.4KVA
- Weight - 8.5KG
- Dimensions - 350MM X 160MM X 246MM
- Enclosure Protection - IP21S