The MonoGYS range of welders from GYS are featured packed workshop style semi-synergic MIG welders.
Features include -
- Semi-Synergic Interface - Simply program the machine which material you are welding & which diameter wire you are using, you then put your wire feed speed to the ‘Optimal’ position and utilise the chart to put your voltage setting to the correct position based on the thickness of material being welded.
- Synergic programmes for mild steel, stainless steel & aluminium up to 6MM+
- 15KG (300MM) wire reel capacity
- 4 Roll Wire Feeder - Allows for smooth pulling of the welding wire. This is very useful when it comes to welding aluminium without a spool gun, simply throw on a short MIG torch with a teflon liner, change your rollers to U groove and you’re away!
- Capacitors - Rectified current smoothed by capacitors which allows for significantly reduced spatter.
- 2T, 4T (Trigger Latching) & Spot Weld (Plug Welding)
Industry Usability -
Maintenance Department, Agricultural Repair & General Fabrication
Build Quality & Country of Origin -
GYS are top quality French manufacturer of Welding machines, Plasma Cutters, Battery Chargers & Automotive Repair Equipment.
GYS produce industry quality, feature packed machines with brilliant reliability in all industries, at the same time offering outstanding value for money.
Their prices aren’t inflated based on their name. They’re here to offer brilliant machines at a brilliant price and they achieve it brilliantly.
GYS’ MIG welders are supplied with Genuine Binzel MIG torches from Germany. They don’t scrimp on the accessories!
The GYS MonoGYS 250-4CS comes with an MB25 which is 3 Metres in length. This is upgradeable if need be, just talk to one of our sales advisors!
Technical Specifications -
- Input Supply (Voltage & Amps) - 240V 32A
- Amp Range - 40A - 250A
- Duty Cycle - 15% @ 250A / 40C
- Generator Friendly? (kVA) - Yes / 11kVA
- Wire Feed - 4 Roll
- Weldable Materials - Mild Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium
- Weight & Dimensions - 85KG / 470MM X 770MM X 790MM
- Voltage Steps - Semi-Synergic Control with 8 Voltage Steps
- Wire Reel Capacity - 5KG (200MM) & 15KG (300MM)