- With its high duty cycle and revolutionary arc dynamics, it will weld any kind of electrodes including steel, stainless steel, cast iron, rutile, basic or cellulosic. This product ensures a stable arc with a constant intensity and features the following technology.
- Adjustable Hot Start Makes it easier to arc with any type of metal (Low Hot Start: For thin metal sheets – high Hot Start for metals that are difficult to weld such as dirty or oxidized sheets)
- Arc force - For better penetration and prevention of sticking.
- Input Voltage - 230V/110V 1 Phase
- Input Current - 16A/20A
- Amperage Range - 10A - 200A / 10A - 130A
- No Load Voltage - 96V
- Duty Cycle - 60% @ 200A / 20C
- Dimensions - 140MM X 210MM X 270MM
- Weight of Machine - 8.9KG
• Earth cable
• Electrode holder
MADE IN FRANCE