The Speedglas 9100XX Welding Helmet
The Speedglas 9100XX Welding Helmet from 3M's filter options include a grinding shade 3 and gas welding shade 5. The Speedglas 9100XX Welding Helmet is made from a lightweight, but durable material that meets the mechanical strength requirements of EN 175 level.
The comfort of the Speedglas 9100XX Welding Helmet is the result of extensive research and development processes. It is possibly the most comfortable and protective welding helmet ever. For welders who keep their shield in the down position for prolonged periods of time, the build-up of carbon dioxide (CO2) behind the shield is greatly reduced compared to traditional shield designs.
- Heat reflecting silver front.
- Increased coverage for lower neck from heat and welding sparks.
- Increased coverage for ear and side of neck
- Side Windows: Exclusive, patented shade 5 filters that widen your field of vision.
- Side Windows enable you to be more aware of nearby moving machinery, tools and other peripheral hazards.
- Welders can also use removable cover plates for when peripheral vision would be distracting.
- Switching time, light-dark 0,1 ms (+23°C)
|Battery lifetime||2000 hours|
|No. of sensors||3|
|Delay (switching time dark-light)||user adjustable 40-1300ms|
|Switching time, light-dark||0.1ms|
|UV / IR protection||Shade 13 (permanent)|
|Light State||Shade 3|
|Dark State||Shade 5, 8, 9-13 (variable)|